When you hear the word "fundraiser" does the word "work" usually come to mind? Are you tired of lugging around boxes of chocolate, beef jerky, coupon books and attempting to sell wrapping paper in August? Are you bored of the same old fundraiser programs that only make a small profit? Do you like grandma's homemade pie?
If this sounds familiar, then The Pie Company Fundraiser Program is for you!
We take the hard work out of baking and making so that your group can sell the highest quality product, while achieving the highest profit goals! With our simple program, your group can meet your goals in no time at all! Contact us to start fundraising today!
Our program in a few simple steps!
1. Contact our fundraiser coordinator at (209) 599-0200 ext. 0# or by filling out the form below!
2. Once a date and time is confirmed for a delivery, your group will received a PDF packet of all your necessary forms to begin your sale! Your group pays a flat price for the pies allowing you to sell them for the suggested profit of your choice! For best results, most sales periods last between 2-3 weeks.
3. When your sale is complete, your group will submit each individual order form via fax or email 1 week before your delivery date! This allows our team enough time to individually separate each order for each participant in your group!
4. On delivery day, The Pie Co. will come deliver pies at your already specified date and time. Pies will need to be picked up by sellers in a timely manner as they are a frozen product. Our delivery driver will unload and set-up pies in an organized manner and will be on his/her way after that. We do not allot a time period for you.
5. Payment! Before our driver leaves, he will accept 1 check or cash payment for your sale. Your fundraiser coordinator will send you an invoice before your delivery date to ensure that our numbers match yours!
6. Enjoy the pies! Be sure to have proper storage for this frozen item as they can thaw and spoil!
-All pies arrive frozen on delivery.
-Pies are 10" in diameter serving approximately 7 slices.
-Pies last in the freezer up to 1 year!
-Depending on the time of year, we offer a wide variety of flavors for the fundraiser program:
Apple, Apple Cobbler, Dutch Apple, Apricot, Apricot Cobbler, Blackberry, Blueberry, Boysenberry, Boysenberry Cobbler, Cherry, Mixed Berry, Nectarine, Nectarine Cobbler, Peach, Peach Cobbler, Pumpkin, Strawberry Rhubarb.